Better Baseball Batting Practice With The Sling Pitcher
Becoming a good batter takes a lot of practice. However, having someone to pitch for as long as you can keep swinging is not always possible and going to the batting cage is not always an option. Fortunately, the Sling Pitcher makes it easy to significantly increase baseball batting practice time and quality.
5 Benefits of Using a Sling Pitcher For Batting Practice:
Sling Pitcher is endorsed by coaches (of all levels) and parents who help their children practice because it removes some of the disadvantages of traditional equipment. In fact, it:
1. Removes the need to leave home: This simple, portable and manual machine can be used anywhere and by almost anyone. That means baseball batting practice is a few steps away if you have a backyard, front lawn or community sports ground to use.
2. Offers versatility and control between pitches: Want to change up your pitches without constantly tinkering a machine? The Sling Pitcher allows pitchers to change speed and technique with each pitch. Additionally, there is no restrictive cage which makes it possible to change distance. Plus, pitchers are free to use various types of balls. All of these factors will help a batter develop versatility and focus.
3. Is easy to use: This is especially great for parents/friends who want to contribute to baseball batting practice. Users often master the Sling Pitcher quickly, making it easier for non-professionals to make decent pitches consistently after some time. This means more batting practice and a faster rate of improvement for the batter.
4. Is cost effective: Whether you are a coach with limited school/club funds or a parent on a tight budget, Sling Pitcher offers savings that can be used on other equipment and replacement gear.
5. Improves pitch accuracy and swing quality: Pros and amateur pitchers alike are more likely to consistently hit the strike zone which means batters get better swings and, by extension, better quality practice.
The Sling Pitcher also extends baseball batting practice time by reducing unnecessary wear and tear on the pitcher’s arm that may result from constantly throwing a ball. This is especially helpful to individuals with old injuries that are aggravated during regular pitching. The end result is better games for everyone to enjoy during the season.